|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|S5E13: "Who Watches the Hypervisors?"||S5E15: "Writings on the WALL(1)"|
|Recorded (UTC)||Aired (UTC)||Editor|
|2020-08-20 02:28:18||2020-08-29 17:23:56||"Edita"|
In this episode, we catch up on personal projects.
Just the Tip
Starts at 24m17s.
I was drinking water. Paden was drinking cranberry juice. Jthan was drinking Killian’s Red.
- Personal projects!
- Game nights! (Last one and one coming up)
- I’ve also been learning Golang (in hopes that it will help with rewriting AIF-NG).
- I also set up my wife’s home office.
- Got rid of his rack and is consolidating his homelab.
- His HAM stuff is taking over.
- He’s been playing with Discord bots.
- And fixing his ceiling.
- He’s been playing with his HAM radio and SDR stuff.
- He’s now an airplane nerd. He’ll be playing Microsoft Flight Simulator before you even know it.
- He’s also been looking into VPS providers. He’s a Vultr shill now.
- Because he’s trying to run OpenZFS (formerly ZFS on Linux ?) on a VPS. As his / mountpoint. lol.
- He’s also been getting back into his RHCSA training and is considering a “lesser” cert first to “boost his confidence”.
In this segment, Jthan shares with you a little slice of life. The title is a reference to this video. (2m16s in)
Starts at 53m15s.
Jthan plays with MinIO. It’s apparently S3-API compatible.
- The “don’t attribute to malice” thing we were trying to remember is Hanlon’s Razor.
- Jthan, Linode has a rescue ISO you can boot from. You don’t need to make a dedicated disk just to dd over SSH.
- Jthan doesn’t know how to pronounce geoduck.
- Jthan, you are one of “the people on the Internet”.
|Intro||Broken||Faserklang||click||CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0||Outro||Reintroduction||Viktor Van River||click||CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0|
Categories Season Five
There are currently no comments on this article.