S0E16: "Gooey GUIs"
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|S0E15: "I Spy with My Little Eye"||S0E17: "Annal Action"|
|Recorded (UTC)||Aired (UTC)||Editor|
|2015-09-25 00:28:08||2015-10-12 04:53:06||aaron k.|
Terminal servers/services (WHAAAA?), we talk a little more about password cracking, and graphical desktops/desktop environments under GNU/Linux.
- Yeah, it’s true. Mac OS X sucks.
- I’m drinking Magic Hat’s Wilhelm Scream…
- Jthan’s drinking the Alaskan Amber
- And we both really like Fat Tire
- And Jthan rants about The Breckenridge Avalange, and I love Shiner Bock.
- Good ol’ Citrix.
- John (the ripper)
- And Ophcrack
- and OCL Hashcat
- “THC’s Hydra’:http://sectools.org/tool/hydra/
- The Pixie attack
- Reaver patched with Pixie attack support
- There’s even wifite (needs the patched version of reaver above if you want to use Pixie attacks)
- WE ARE TAKING A HOLIDAY HIATUS! For December/January. But we’ll still be in IRC/on twitter. :)
- Please send in topics for Season 1!
- And Lenovo? Seriously guys, get your act together.
|Intro||Reformat||Kevin MacLeod||click||CC-BY 3.0||Outro||Urban Gauntlet||Kevin MacLeod||click||CC-BY 3.0|
Categories (Pilot Season)
There are currently no comments on this article.